Every child has a right to treat better and get love from their parents. But what if they get different? Here, if you are a mother and worry about your child, you can get sole custody of your child. For this purpose, you can take the help of a fort worth child custody attorney and other legal ways.
It is possible for a mother to get sole custody of a child if she proves the father is not eligible to take care of the child. In this situation, it becomes easy to receive sole custody.
Let us discuss some of the circumstances by proving you can ask for a fort worth child custody attorney from your local legal court or authority. And these are as follows:
- If the father has drug or alcohol abuse issues, it is difficult for him to take care of his child and gather all the necessary things for the child. Here, a mother can seek sole custody to care for her child better.
- If you are the mother of a child and face domestic violence, child abuse, or a history of domestic violence, you can be charged a case against the concerned person and get sole custody of a child.
- Suppose the father is residing with a person who might hurt the child. In this situation, the court provides the sole custody of a child to another responsible parent to save the child’s future.
- If the father has demonstrable psychological issues, so a mother can take all the possible steps to save her child, and here, it becomes necessary for the mother to ask for child custody.
- There is a known flight risk for the father and the child. Here, a mother has a right to take the child’s custody.
- If the father neglects his child and avoids all the duties towards the child, it is necessary here for the mother to receive sole child custody.
- A safe and stable environment cannot be provided for the child by the father because he does not want to be involved in the child’s life. So, a mother can take full responsibility for a child to save the child’s future.
If a father is not responsible for taking care of his child, a mother can receive sole custody. And it is necessary as well to save the child and its future. So, if you are a mother and worry about your child, you can definitely take responsibility alone by receiving sole custody of your child.